Carpet Protectors provide a barrier that makes it difficult for dirt particles to cling to carpet fibers, and helps prevent water-based spots and spill from becoming hard to remove stains. This protection, originally applied by the carpet manufacturer, is worn off over time due to foot traffic, abrasive soil, and vacuuming. In fact, studies have shown that within as little as one year over 50% of your carpets protective qualities can be worn off.
Having carpet protector reapplied helps slow down the formation of traffic patterns by allowing you to get more dirt out of your carpet with your vacuum cleaner. Your carpet looks cleaner longer. And a cleaner carpet means less wear and a brighter appearance. These are benefits of a carpet protector:
- Reduces permanent stains
- Helps save your traffic areas
- Allows abrasive soil to be easily removed from the carpets, and this prevents the carpet fibers from being destroyed. Less dirt in the carpet = less damage to the fibers.
- Make spots easier to remove
- Makes cleanings more effective
- Helps avoid costly service calls