Furniture and upholstery is just as vulnerable to spills, dirt, oils and other contaminants as the flooring in our homes. We spend much of our time relaxing on couches, sofas, chairs, and other furniture and as a result dead skin, body oils, and spills cause a build-up of stains and grime to form on the furniture. Having your upholstery professionally cleaned not only restores the appearance, it also provides some health advantages as many allergens, and pollutants are removed.
Although dirt and stains are inevitable in a home, they don't have to be permanent. Upholstery cleaned by Mighty Clean Carpet Care will look and feel as good as new. Our Northern Virginia based upholstery cleaning technicians are friendly, professional and well-trained and their goal is to take care of your needs, exceed your expectations, and leave you with cleaner upholstery and a healthier home.
- At Mighty Clean we have the experience to determine which method is best for your home’s fine fabrics and upholstered furniture.
- We will explain any problem areas, determine the process that will yield the best results, and let you know what you can expect after the cleaning.
- We thoroughly pre vacuum upholstery, an important step often skipped by cleaners. During this step much of the dry particulate soils, hair, and dust are removed providing a better end result.
- We make sure to remove all cleaners and soils so no residue is left that could cause the fabric to re-soil more quickly.
- We use air movers to speed dry fabrics, resulting in less disruption in your home.